Want to join the conversation?
$VVC, which competes with rivals $AEP, $DUK and $NI, said the utility results position the company well towards the goal of achieving overall allowed return in 2016. Earnings derived from the coal fired generation fleet as a percentage of total utility earnings was about 20% and the remaining 80% was from gas utility and electric T&D earnings.
Great results from $TSLA, however the question remains if Tesla can continue to scale up to produce the cars in the quantity it promises. Model 3 numbers need to be in multiples of what they are producing right now. Wish them the best, will keep an eye as I am still not convinced that they can scale easily.
Watching $TSLA Oct 28th $215 Calls for possible entry
Chipotle stock is crashing like a falling knife after it's earnings report last evening; down about 10% already today! Was Bill Ackman wrong in buying about 10% stake in $CMG couple of months ago? Or is this market reacting to disappointing earnings? And can they really get customers to trust them again after food-safety crisis?
$TSLA Just recalling Elon Musk's statement during Q4 earnings. "I am presently quite excited about is that we expect to be positive cash flow starting next month, and then continuing on into Q2 and beyond." Will the electric carmaker prove that it can be cash flow positive company this quarter?
While all of us are busy with crunching earnings numbers that are flowing in this week, keep an eye on WTI Crude prices also for broader economic trends. Russians have rejected any production cuts after OPEC nations recently decided to cut oil production. OPEC had finally decided to cut prod to spur up prices! What sectorscan be most affected if prices do go up in the next 6 months? Airlines for sure! Image courtesy: Bloomberg