Want to join the conversation?
Minerals provider $CMP said it has agreed to buy all outstanding interest in Brazil-based specialty plant nutrients maker, Produquimica Industria e Comercio. $CMP bought 35% of Produquimica in Dec. 2015, and expects price for remaining 65% equity of about $310-330MM based on Produquimica's expected 2016 performance.
No better outlook on $MSFT. Even if the results beat a bit, the stock may move 4 to 6% higher, but won't go above $60.