Want to join the conversation?
$CSCO 4Q15 Call: FY15 revenue was $49.2Bil, an increase of 4% vs. FY14. Returned $8.3Bil to shareholder through share buybacks and dividends in FY15, representing 73% of free cash flow. From geographic perspective, Americas grew 7%, EMEA decline 1% and APJC declined by 1%. Total emerging markets declined 2% with the BRIC plus Mexico down 7%.
$KMB down close to 4% after it misses on earnings and revenue. Forecasts are lower for the year.
It is official, with $T buying $TWX, it looks like distributors want to own the content production too. Expect some good competition between Netflix ($NFLX), AT&T, Comcast ($CMCSA) and others. However, will this be good for the consumers will not be decided soon.
$NFLX a monster move, going up. Expect making some money on Monday.