Want to join the conversation?
On March 3, 2016, $VRTU closed its acquisition of approx. 51.7% of the fully diluted outstanding shares of Polaris Consulting & Services, Ltd. for $168.3MM. On April 6, 2016, $VRTU acquired an additional 26% of Polaris shares for $86.8MM. The total purchase consideration for the combined 77.7% share of Polaris' shares was $255.1MM.
$NFLX a monster move, going up. Expect making some money on Monday.
$AMD down more than 6% even after posting above consensus third quarter results.
$MCD stock rose more than 2% after it posted better than expected 3Q16 results, driven by global same-store sales growth. Meanwhile, earnings and revenue were lower than last year, hurt by refranchising efforts.
$RAI has received a $47 billion take over offer from British tobacco giant British American Tobacco! This is huge!