Want to join the conversation?
$ABC is 100% hedged against the 2016 warrant exercise, meaning the company will not have an increase to its adjusted diluted share counts with the warrant exercised by Walgreens most likely in March 2016. $ABC believes it is 94% covered based on the Sept. 30, 2015 share price. The rest 6% translates to about 1.4MM share shortfall at Sept. 30, 2015.
No better outlook on $MSFT. Even if the results beat a bit, the stock may move 4 to 6% higher, but won't go above $60.